About the Chamber:
Incorporated in 1952, the Newton Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization committed to promoting the social, economic, commercial, and industrial welfare of the citizens of the town of Newton, Mississippi and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to serving our community. Come visit with us at our office housed inside the Historic Newton Depot!
Why Join the Chamber:
Chamber Membership – It’s a wise investment.
Your investment in the Chamber allows us to continue to serve as a voice for business, and a supporter of our communities.
Membership into the Newton Chamber of Commerce provides you benefits and opportunities, AND it helps you to stay focused on what’s going on in Newton County. It is the Chamber’s goal to advance the civic, economic, and social welfare of our community and its citizens. Here are just a few good reasons why you should consider membership into the Chamber!
- Wonderful networking opportunities through various events
- Ribbon Cuttings for new businesses
- Referrals- We only refer Chamber members to those looking for specific product or services
- Free Internet listing in the Chamber’s On-Line Business Directory
- Leadership opportunities – serve in leadership positions on a variety of activities benefiting Newton County.
Click below for our Board information: